As an independent company dedicated to Property Management we provide a professional and friendly service to commercial landlords and tenants throughout the South West.
Here at Twoleaf we are acutely aware that a proactive approach produces happy tenants, long term relationships and a greater working environment which, ultimately improves and enhances value both on a leasehold and freehold basis.
Typically, commercial Property Management is either carried out as a “bolt on” to general estate agency services or is dealt with by the larger firms based further afield, thereby creating slower reaction times as well as adding additional costs. This is where we can make a difference.
We believe in working closely with landlords to understand and fulfil their objectives, and with tenants to actively support their business needs and goals. So please get in touch as we’d be happy to discuss details accordingly.
Property Management Services
At Twoleaf we recognise that many property owners enjoy managing their own portfolios but if you are finding any aspect becoming a hassle or taking up too much time, or you simply want to focus on expanding your portfolio and not worry about the day to day aspects, then we’re here to help.
We primarily offer two levels of service but can tailor to specific needs where required:
Fully Managed Solution
- Includes Maintenance Management solution as detailed below
- Rent collection and client accounting
- Service charge budgets, collection and administration with end of year accounts available for inspection by tenant and client
- Lease and licence management including resolution of compliancy issues, handling of dilapidations and support for break/rent reviews
- Insurance management covering renewal and claims handling
- Dealing with all tenant and third parties queries in a professional and proactive manner
- Portfolio and asset management in support of client’s objectives with a view of maximising returns
Maintenance Management Solution
- Initial consultation to understand requirements and objectives of each client and property
- Routine inspections and reporting, focusing on building status and compliance whilst promoting a positive relationship between tenant and client for maximum satisfaction
- Routine or adhoc maintenance issues handled through a single point of contact with direct and quick access to the Twoleaf Maintenance Team at preferential rates, or a full procurement and contractor management service from commencement to completion on larger or more specialised tasks
Our Property Management Portfolio
Our experienced Property Managers and in house Maintenance Team look after a wide range of commercial properties from single retail units to multi-tenanted office buildings as well as industrial estates and business parks.